Enterprise Account Manager
Do you thrive on the satisfaction of generating growth in Enterprise markets? Come and join Outware, Australia's leading app development company.
How you'll make a difference
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and motivated Account Manager to join our team and work with us to generate new business in the Enterprise markets. Your primary responsibility will be generating new business from clients by selling Outware services including mobile strategy, design, mobile software development, backend infrastructure, integration and QA services. If you have initiative, experience, and the drive to produce outstanding results, we want to hear from you.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue targets
- Generating and following leads in a timely and professional manner
- Leading and writing proposals and tender responses
- Tracking and reporting of sales process
- Develop, maintain and manage a sales pipeline
- Work with Outware team to deliver great mobile apps to market
- Become familiar with Outware Mobile's agile processes for producing quality apps
- Become familiar with Outware Mobile's design and project tracking tools
Skills and experience
- Previous experience and proven results in selling software development solutions
- Credibility with software development challenges, techniques and methods including Agile techniques
- Ability to sell to IT and the business
- Ability to engage with CIO's and CTO's through to software professionals
- Passionate and knowledgeable about apps and a strong understanding of what makes a great mobile user experience
- Exceptional sales ability with a proven track record of winning new business
- Solid understanding of the sales process, commercial negotiations and contracts
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills and collaborative attitude
- Ability to work at high speed, multi-task, and manage multiple projects at once
- Enthusiastic and a pleasure to be around
Benefits and Perks of joining Outware
Joining Outware is more than just a job - we take care of our employees, and it shows
- We offer an excellent remuneration package and commission structure with a define career path to continue your professional career
- Surround yourself with a supportive, friendly, and experienced team that loves mobile and technology
- Yum stuff: free breakfast, real coffee, fresh fruit, regular lunch and learn sessions and Friday team drinks
- Geeky stuff: access to the latest and greatest tech, phones, tablets, wearables, robots, AR/VR and digital assistants... the list goes on!
Please note - You must be a permanent resident or have appropriate work rights in Australia.
Strictly no agencies please.