Pre Sales Project Manager
Project Management Melbourne
If you are excited by the prospect of working for an organisation that delivers innovative, world-class mobile solutions for high profile clients, this role could be for you. We want people who have a real passion for technology and love working with people. Outware team members are great communicators, keen problem solvers and above all outcome-focused. You will be joining a team of smart and passionate people who are committed to creating amazing mobile experiences that deliver real value for our clients and their customers.
In this national role, your focus will be on the sales & tender process and the timely collation of competitive responses. You will work with the commercial team to ensure that the internal team working on those responses have been provided sufficient information to effectively design and estimate solutions, and in turn, collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure that the responses produced are both feasible and competitive. You will also act as the bridge between the commercial and implementation teams, confirming that the delivery team is clear on all aspects of the solution and engagement, and has everything it needs to successfully deliver.
- Articulate Outware Mobile’s key value propositions and communicate the value of our solutions and delivery processes to prospective clients through presentations, pitches, etc;
- Actively support & collaborate with the account sales teams for solution advice, proposal responses, client presentations, etc;
- Attend customer and partner meetings as required to provide advice and recommendations from a mobile delivery perspective;
- Facilitate the Bid/No-Bid decision process for significant new project work, capturing relevant data to ensure stakeholders can make informed decisions;
- Provide bid management support for tender responses;
- Own the Outware project estimation and planning processes in relation to pre-sales;
- Conduct analysis of customer requirements & desired end state;
- Work with your internal SMEs to determine the most appropriate solution;
- Create commercial documentation, such as Statements of Work, that clearly and accurately capture all aspects of our proposed solutions and the terms of engagements;
- Effectively transition new work to the Outware Project Management team.
- Proven experience in delivering complex software projects (preferably mobile) including estimation, resource allocation and planning;
- Certification in Project Management - preferably Agile/Scrum;
- Experience in bid management a plus.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Agile delivery professional who has either moved, or wants to move, into a pre sales or sales function. You have a proven track record of delivering complex software projects utilising Agile/Scrum methodologies, ideally having worked in a digital or technology focused environment, so you know how to set up a project for success. You are a great listener, communicate clearly and are confident when dealing with clients. You’re commercially savvy and terrific at the balancing act of winning work whilst also ensuring the associated solution is deliverable within the client’s constraints.
Who are we?
Outware is Australia’s leading mobile development company. We work with our clients to design and develop custom mobile solutions across a range of technologies and touchpoints, including smartphones, wearables, smart TVs, augmented and virtual reality, chatbots and AI/Machine Learning. We foster long term partnerships with some of the biggest and best companies in Australia, including ANZ, NAB, Qantas, Coles, and Transurban.
What do we offer?
- Great team culture – regular Friday afternoon drinks, hackathons and social events
- Real coffee machine, breakfast supplies & fresh fruit provided
- Mobile phone allowance
- Annual personal and professional development training opportunities