Backend API Developer (NodeJS)
Integration Services Sydney
Working with Outware (a part of Arq Group):
We craft technology. We partner with our clients to tackle problems others cant. We do this by hiring the best people out there!
We're passionate about mobile technology and creating exceptional mobile software. Our focus is to combine technical excellence in software engineering with great user experience design.
We work collaboratively with our clients using an agile methodology to produce some of Australia's most popular apps including ANZ Grow, AFL Live, SEEK, nib Health Insurance, VISA SmartPass and many more.
You will operate within our mobile and web development team to develop server side software with an emphasis on modern, secure, scalable, robust and responsive systems.
- Experience with modern distributed software techniques, such as RESTful web services
- Understanding of WebSockets, TLS, HTTP
- Understanding of database technology including MongoDB, Mysql, PostgreSql and NoSql
- Knowledge of Server Application Architecture
- Knowledge of OAuth
- Writing clear and maintainable tests with framework like Mocha
- Knowledge of NGINX server
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task, and work on multiple projects at once
Outware Mobile, a part of Arq Group, is the dynamic space for smart thinkers. We create unforgettable experiences, solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small…. from design thinking to customer solutions, leading mobile, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design.
At Outware you’ll find a true work life balance. You’ll be part of a sincere team that’s all about diversity, equality, teamwork and mutual support. Sound like the place for you? Then tell us why you’re the one for us.