Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
Project Management Sydney
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Iteration Manager to join Outware Mobile and take on responsibility for providing oversight of an agile team.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading Agile inceptions, document work in technical stories, and assist in estimating stories (using agile points/story sizing techniques) the work effort required to complete those stories.
- Acting as Scrum Master/Iteration Manager, you will lead all agile rituals including daily stand-ups, iteration planning, story huddles, retrospectives and creation of burn up charts.
- Work with project manager to ensure technical execution risks & issues are captured and mitigated.
- Track team productivity on a regular basis, and produce productivity charts for management.
Preferred skills and experience
- Iteration Management experience, preferably in a mobile apps environment (or experience from Digital, Web or IT)
- Experience in a mature Agile environment with strong knowledge of Agile ceremonies, development principles and tools
- Demonstrated hands-on experience managing enterprise Agile delivery
- ScrumMaster / PMBOK certification
- Passionate about mobile apps and mobile technology
- Excellent people skills & collaborative attitude
- Persuasive and confident communication skills with the ability to facilitate discussions with different stakeholders and audiences across the client organisation
- Proven experience in delivering projects at a high level, on time and on budget
Benefits and Perks of joining Outware
Joining Outware is more than just a job - we take care of our employees, and it shows
- Develop and broaden your career and skills in mobile by working on exciting high profile and innovative projects
- Surround yourself with a supportive, friendly and experienced team who are passionate about mobile
- Technology for you: Macbooks, access to the latest and greatest devices - phones, tablets, Apple Watch/wearables
- Yum stuff: free breakfast, real coffee, fresh fruit, and snacks
Please note - You must be a permanent resident or have appropriate work rights in Australia. Strictly no agency referrals.