Mobile Developer - iOS
Working with Outware (a part of Arq Group):
We create technology. We partner with our clients to solve problems others can't. We do this by hiring the best people out there!
We’re looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated iOS developers that want to be part of something amazing.
What you’ll do
- Work on large scale enterprise projects
- Develop apps used by millions of consumers
- Contribute to projects for companies like ANZ, Qantas, NAB and Suncorp
- Work in an agile team who focus on software engineering best practices
What you’ll be familiar with
- Object-oriented programming
- Architecture and design patterns such as MVC and MVVM,
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Native iOS experience - Swift 3/4, Objective C
- Writing unit tests and E2E tests
Not a perfect skills match? Tell us what you’re interested in - you might have a skill we didn’t realise we needed! So long as you’re keeping up to date with the latest tech we’re interested!
We believe that our role is to be more than developers, more than technicians, more even, than technological innovators – we are a partner that can unleash the possibilities for engagement between our clients and their customers.
Outware Mobile, a part of Arq Group, is the dynamic space for smart thinkers. We create unforgettable experiences, solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small…. from design thinking to customer solutions, leading mobile, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. We are Australia’s leading digital partner, powering the growth of businesses, big and small.
At Outware you’ll find a true work-life balance. You’ll be part of a sincere team that’s all about diversity, equality, teamwork and mutual support. Sound like the place for you? Then tell us why you’re the one for us.