Quality Assurance Sydney
Working with Outware (a part of Arq Group):
We create technology. We partner with our clients to solve problems others can't. We do this by hiring the best people out there!
Outware Mobile is an award winning leader in the development of apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Window phones.
The role of QA Engineer is responsible for testing developed apps, assessing for the management of the testing team’s processes, procedures, work output and quality. This role manages the testing processes, plans, security standards, team deliverables and the future developments of the team.
Your background and experience must include:
- End to End Test Automation experience – must have developed test automation frameworks from scratch using scripting tools – Python/VB/Java/Perl/Shell etc.
- GUI Automation - Selenium Web Driver/ Appium.
- Experience testing with large dataset
- Experience testing of data driven web applications powered by big-data
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to navigate complicated database relationships
- Expert knowledge in different continuous integration servers (Jenkins, Bamboo etc).
- Maintenance of test environments
- Requirements analysis / Test case design and execution / Test reporting and defect management;
- Experience using TestNG
- API Automation Experience (Rest Assured, Rest API etc.)
- Devops and cucumber experience preferred
Rapidly responding to change by adapting tools and configuration to meet business requirements. Researching and adopting existing and new techniques to ensure that applications remain innovative and a leader in the field.Commercially astute and uses initiative to achieve project outcomes.
Please APPLY NOW!